Weekly Meal Plan 11/16 - 11/22

Happy Monday! 

This weekend was filled with fun and surprises! 

On Friday, we relaxed at home and ordered pizza. After Kellen went to bed, Ron and I watched a few shows and got ready for our party the following day. 

On Saturday, Ron had to work from 8 am - 2 pm and I got ready for out party to reveal if our Baby is a he or a she. Lucky for me my friend Kayla had Kellen over for to play while I ran a few errands. We had decided on a taco bar and I stopped at Target for a few last minute decorations. My last stop before grabbing Kellen was to pick up our fabulous rainbow cake with the secret locked behind all the frosting.  I picked up Kellen and headed home for lunch and nap (for him). 

My menu for the taco bar was:
-Taco Beef, Taco Ranch slow cooked chicken
-Fixin's- shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, slices black olives, onions, cheese, sour cream, warm queso cheese in the slowcooker, jalapenos and homemade salsa. 
-Hardshell, softshell and tortilla chips
Appetizers: Seasoned mushrooms, pickle wrap dip and taco dip from my friend Kayla 

The party was a lot of fun and food was delicious! If you saw my previous post you know that we are welcoming a brand new little boy to our house late March/early April next year!



After the party, Ron and I relaxed and put Kellen down.....we get wore out easily these days! 

On Sunday, I did a little shopping and we relaxed at home before heading to my parents for the Packer game. The game was horrible and actually rather boring until the last 30 seconds.....however, that didn't seem to matter....sigh.... 

After the game  we headed home and ate leftover tacos with my friend Emily and watched Wednesday's Law and Order.  However, Kellen got sick in the middle of dinner and threw up all over. In typical toddler fashion he told me he felt great, started jumping and played for the rest of the night..... toddlers are confusing.... Being pregnant and have a couch that now has a slight vomit smell to it might not be a good combination for us.

This week we have a low key week and are hoping to get to the Holiday parade this weekend! I am also trying one of those wine (not for me) and canvas classes with my family as well!

Have a great week everyone- look for a fun giveaway coming up this week! 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Slowcooked Beef and Noodles and Peas
Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing with Roasted Cauliflower
Wednesday: Out after Swim
Thursday: Dinner with a Girlfriend- Ron and Kellen will have Bacon Pierogie Bake and Salad
Friday: Subs for Kellen and Ron...I will grab something on the run before the painting class
Saturday: Beef and Vegetable Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuits
Sunday: Chicken Stew with White Beans and Spinach, Rice and Salad

Labels: