Thanksgiving Leftover Round-Up

I know that Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet, but it is a great time to collect a few recipes to use all of the Thanksgiving leftovers. My family loves cold turkey sandwiches, but I can't stand them (cold meat-blah!) and always am on the look out for new recipes to use the delicious holiday leftovers. I have picked a few of my favorites and reader favorites to share with you.  Some use chicken, but turkey can easily be substituted. I usually have some leftover pumpkin and always make the error of grabbing an extra sweet potato that I didn't need so I included a few recipes for those leftovers as well. 

I am so excited for tomorrow. My Dad and I are doing the cooking and we will have a lot of family in town. We are planning the following for our menu:

Simple Roasted Turkey and Gravy
Mushroom, Onion and White Wine Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Vanilla Maple Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Topping
Orange Scented Cranberries
Homemade Green Bean Casserole
Homemade 3 Cheese Mac and Cheese
Red Wine Mushrooms
Cheese Beans (a tradition for Ron's family!)
Superfood Green Salad (Thank you Costco!) 
Rolls
Pecan Pie, Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie

I am already drooling. I am responsible for making everything but the turkey, stuffing, salad, rolls and pies....I have my work cut out for me and the prep will start tonight!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and here is the round-up:

Appetizers

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Dip


Buffalo Chicken Dip

Crockpot Cabernet Blackberry Turkey Meatballs

Sweet Potato Coins with Blue Cheese 

Sweet 'n' Salty Roasted Pumpkin Seeds


Mains

Turkey Herb Dumpling Soup

Thai Chicken Curry and Butternut Squash Soup

Chicken Bacon Ranch Tot Casserole

Chicken Saltimbocca Spaghetti

Weeknight White Chicken Chili

Chicken Curry Soup

White Chicken Enchiladas

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole

Baked Pumpkin Goat Cheese Alfredo with Bacon


Sides

Sweet and Salty Arugula Salad

Potatoes Romanoff 


Dessert

Velvet Pumpkin Bread

Harvest Pumpkin Ale Bread

Labels: ,