Weekly Meal Plan 10/12 - 10/18

Happy Monday!

We had a fun weekend and it involved lots of driving, but it was well worth it. 

On Friday, Ron was working second shift so Kellen and I joined my parents for dinner. After dinner I tried to stay awake to wait for Ron, but passed out before he got home and he found me sound asleep. 

On Saturday, we were up early for a trip to Washington Island in Door County to attend Fall Fest at the Farm Museum. I have been wanting to attend since last year when I learned they would be pressing cider on the spot. To get to Washington Island it is a drive to the top of Door County and a boat ride to the island. The island is lovely and we enjoyed the festival. We did not press our own cider since there were only two of us and we needed to keep an eye on Kellen. The process takes awhile because you need to cut up all your apples, press them and strain the cider. However, we did try the cider and it was amazing! We also went on a wagon ride in the woods and tasted a delicious caramel apple.  After the festival, we stopped at School House Beach. The beach is very unique because it is a rock beach of similar smooth white stones. There is even a heavy fine if you are caught removing stones!  After the beach, we headed home and arrived just in time to meet my parents and cousin for a fun dinner before heading home to hit the hay. 



On Sunday, Kellen and I stopped at the grocery store of quick shopping before we picked up my Mom for Kellen's first movie experience! Our local cinema for The Little Mermaid. Our cinema shows older Disney movies from time to time, and I was excited to take Kellen because he loved The Little Mermaid music. Kellen did great at the movie and loved the popcorn.... not sure which thing was the true favorite.  


After the movie, we picked up Ron and headed to my parents for the Packer game. The game was great and the Packers are 5-0! We are going to the game next weekend and I hope the streak continues!

This week is nice and easy. Swim is tonight and my in-laws are coming to watch. After swim we are heading to Culver's for dinner. This coming weekend we are going to a Halloween event at our local zoo (Zoo Boo) and Sunday is the Packer game!

Have a great week everyone!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Dinner at Culvers after swim
Tuesday: One Pan Ranch Pork Chops and Veggies
Wednesday: Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets
Thursday: Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs, Mashed Potatoes and Corn
Friday: Spicy Beef Tacos
Saturday: Dinner with my Parents
Sunday: Going to the Packer Game- we will eat at the stadium

Labels: