Weekly Meal Plan 8/24 - 8/30

Happy.... Tuesday? I have got to get on top of my weeks! 

I am a little behind this week but, as they say, better late than never! 

This past weekend was fun! On Friday night, we met our friends after work to play at the park and walk by the water. The littles are so cute and loved the nice warm evening. 

On Saturday, it was nice and warm and my friend Emily and I headed to our friend Kayla's for the kids could play on the waterside and enjoy the nice weather. The kids had a blast and enjoyed pizza and homemade dirt dessert  for lunch. Kayla made them in individual cups and the kids gobbled it up!  We headed home for naps and to do a little cleaning. Ron was in Milwaukee for his fantasy football draft party and I had a chance to catch up and make a little salsa with our roma tomatoes from the garden. 

On Sunday, we headed to the zoo with friends after a morning thunderstorm. The animals were all very lively and the biggest hit was watching the penguins swim! 


After to zoo, we headed home for the Packer game and to relax. We napped and met my in-laws for dinner later in the evening at Grazies. Kellen loves the spaghetti at Grazies and was brave enough to great the waitress and place his own order! It was so cute. After dinner, we headed home for bed and a little relaxation. I watched the new show Fear the Walking Dead and really enjoyed it. I like the characters a lot and, being a Walking Dead fan, I really like seeing the roots of the story. 

This week we do not have a lot on our schedule, but are heading up to Door County for the day on Saturday to visit my cousins and aunt. 

Have a great week! 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: BLTs and Watermelon
Tuesday:Grilled Steaks, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli Gratin 
Wednesday:  Creamy Tex Mex Slow Cooker Chicken and Cilantro Lime Rice
Thursday: Slowcooker French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus and Watermelon
Friday: Cheesy Baked Tex Mex  Burritos and Refried Beans
Saturday: Door County for Dinner
Sunday: Chili Cook-Off & Dinner to TBA.... 

Labels: