Weekly Meal Plan 8/10 - 8/16

Happy Monday!

Last week flew by and I was a little MIA for blogging, but I was enjoying a little down time with my family. Ron and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Thursday and grabbed dinner at our favorite place before heading home to enjoy a movie (kid free!). 

On Friday we headed up to Door County for a grill out with my family because my aunt and cousins were in town for a short visit.  The weather was overcast, but we had a lot of fun. 

On Saturday, we headed to Milwaukee for a wedding and Kellen stayed with my in-laws and attended a wedding with them. The wedding was at the Grain Exchange in downtown Milwaukee and the venue was so beautiful. The bride was an old friend of Ron's that I had never met and it was fun to meet some of his old friends! I think it is always interesting to meet people who knew Ron before I did and I get to heard lots fun stories and funny memories. We ended our trip to Milwaukee with a trip to Trader Joe's and headed home to relax for the remainder of the weekend. 

This week we are having my family for dinner to celebrate her birthday, I am having dinner with a few girlfriends and we are, hopefully, getting to Door County to swim for a bit over the weekend. 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday:  Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, Rice and Grilled Veggies & Pineapple
Tuesday: Birthday Dinner for My Mom.... unsure of the menu!
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Dinner with Girlfriends
Friday: Grilled Lemon Pepper Pork Chops, Wild Rice and Green Beans
Saturday: Door County
Sunday:  Tater Tot Casserole and Green Beans

Labels: