Slowcooker Rosemary Ranch Beef Roast

I love when I have something going in my slowcooker and can get dinner on the table quickly after a long day. I especially love it because it gives us more time to play and enjoy the summer weather! This recipe was one I put together on the fly for a quick dinner before going to the splash pads at the park. 

I served our roast with zucchini rice and purple & orange cauliflower. It was so delicious! The roast is very flavorful and it worked perfectly with the seasonal sides. 

Tonight, we are grabbing Thai for my Mom's birthday and heading to their house after for a little dessert. Kellen made my Mom a special birthday gift for her garden and is really excited to give it to her. 

In garden news, my tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers are doing great and so are my jalapenos are a little sluggish still! Hopefully I get a few more pop up soon because I want to make some salsa! 


Ingredients

2 Tbl chopped fresh rosemary 
2 dry ranch packets
3 1/2 lb chuck roast 
1 tsp pepper
1 cup beef broth
1/2 cup water


Instructions

Place roast in the slow cooker. Mix rosemary, ranch and pepper with the broth and water. Pour over roast. Cook on low for 8 hours. Roughly shred and serve. 

Labels: , ,