Weekly Meal Plan 10/20 - 10/26

Happy Monday!

Less than two weeks till Halloween! Even time I think that I get the song from Halloween III and the Silver Shamrock commercial.  This weekend we had a few fun Halloween activities and a fun adult activity at Lambeau Field! 

On Friday, we bummed around and went out for fish. Kellen is a fish lover, but loves the pickles that come with the meal even more!

On Saturday, we started the day at the community Trick or Treat Trail with my mom, sister and nephew. The trail was beautiful and Kellen got a lots of treats and coupons to use around Green Bay. The event is put on by the Village of Bellevue and is a lot of fun for kids. 

My sweet Triceratops:
 

Later in the evening (and after a nap), we headed to Heritage Hill for a Brother's Grimm Halloween with a few friends. I have been going to this since I was a child and I love feeling like we stepped back in time. The kids loved running around and having a few treats as well. Heritage Hill is a living museum and it is awesome to see the different volunteers bring the era to life. 

On Sunday, Ron and I were up bright and early to drop off Kellen and head to Lambeau Field with my cousins for the Packer game. We have gone the past few years as a group and it is always so much fun. We usually start our tailgate around 8:00 am so we are properly ready for the game. Grilled brats and coolers of cold beer are musts in my book. The game was a bit of a blow out in our favor, and was a blast!


This week I am doing some Halloween prepping and we are headed to to zoo for ZooBoo this weekend with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, nephew and niece. 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Mummy Calzone with Bloody Dipping Sauce
Tuesday: Loaded Potato Gnocchi Soup and Salad
Wednesday:  Spaghetti with Oozy Eyeballs, Garlic Bread and Salad
Thursday: Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings and Green Beans and Carrots
Friday:  Chicken Curry Soup 
Saturday: Zoo Boo and Out for Dinner
Sunday:Slow Cooker Peanut Thai Beef, Brown Rice, Pea Pods  and Graveyard Cake

Labels: