Weekly Meal Plan 4/28 - 5/4

Happy Monday! 

Ron and I had a fun, and unexpected, weekend in Milwaukee. Ron was originally going with a friend to the Brewer game, but his friend had to cancel and your truly went to the game.  I haven't been to  a baseball game in about ten years (I am more of a football fan), but it was a lot of fun! Ron and I were sitting in a heavy foul ball section and that made things fun. During the 4th inning we went to get nachos and beers and a foul ball landed in my seat. Apparently, it rolled on the ground until someone grabbed it. I blame the insanely long line for nachos...... 

Later that evening we went our for drinks and had a blast. It was so nice for Ron and I to just get away. The next morning we grabbed brunch at Wolf Peach and it was amazing. I had baked polenta and eggs with roasted mushrooms, ham and scallions. We also shared creamy potato latkes.  I checked out their dinner menu online, and we will be making another visit next time we are in Milwaukee. 

My parents were kind enough to bring Kellen to Door County with them on very short notice and he had a wonderful time being center of attention all weekend.  After he was dropped back home we enjoyed a pizza and vegged out watching the new Game of Thrones. 

This week we have our normal weekly things: work, school, volleyball.  However, this weekend we are heading to Door County to watch my sister-in-law run the 1/2 marathon! I am really excited because she has been working her butt off towards her goal of a full marathon in the fall. 

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Bacon Pieorogie Bake and Salad
Tuesday: Jack and Coke Steaks, Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus
Wednesday:  Out
Thursday: Spicy Lemon Lime Grilled Chicken, Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Beans
Friday:  Out for Thai
Saturday: Door County
Sunday: Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole, Garlic Bread and Salad

Labels: